Intern LPD Administrators with MICT SETA
The MICT SETA seeks to employ x2 Intern Administrator for the Learning Programmes division. The successful applicants will be based at the Head Office (Midrand) and will report to the Senior Manager: Learning Programmes Division.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
– Applicants must be unemployed and possess a relevant tertiary degree or equivalent qualification in Human Resources
– Development (a post graduate qualification will be an added advantage);
– Applicants must be South African citizens and 35 (or below) years old;
– Successful applicants will be remunerated according to MICT SETA’s Intern rates;
– MICT SETA does not make any definite commitment for future employment of the successful Interns.
– Scanning invoices to various stakeholders and electronic filing of discretionary payments requisition;
– Registration of Learnership agreements;
– Interact with stakeholders with regards to Service Level Agreements ( SLA) and Learnership agreements;
– Electronic and Manual filing of: CVs, SLA’s, Progress Report, Site Visits Report, Approved Letter of Intent;
– Assist learners to access placement database;
– Schedule, arrange and confirm site visits with both the Leamership Advisor and Stakeholders; Updating dashboard;
– Communicate with stakeholders with regards to Letter of Intent;
– Venfy Levy contribution on MIS;
– Liaise with ETQA to check if the training provider is accredited;
– Liaise with LPD Advisor with regards to veiling of Letter of Intent;
– Take accurate minutes during LPD meetings;
– File the minutes of te meeting;
– Verify SLA and Letter of Commitment before Senior Manager signs;
– Follow up with CEO office with regards to signed SLA and Letter of Commitment;
– Provide administrative services regarding the registration of Learnership;
– Prepare Learning Program Division sample inputs for internal and external audits;
– Assist Auditors with any queries and requirements that they have with regard to the Learning Program;
– Discuss and provide feedback on delegated responsibilities;
– Attend to queries from learners and stakeholders;
– File and record Progress reports;
– Receive Learnership agreement, Employment and learners ID copies from training providers;
– Prepare and submit a report on ad hoc delegated tasks by management including ( Deloitte meeting,
– DHET meeting, Process flow, Training lay off meeting;
– Manage database of Learners CV’s;
– Ensure Leamership Service Level Agreements are filled and signed;
– File Learnership Agreements and Employment Contracts alphabetically;
– Capture and maintain the Learnership learners records database;
– Assign Learnership contracts I SLA to respective Learnership Advisors for programme management;
– Monitor Service Level Agreements by tracking the programmes from start to finish;
– Ad-hoc general duties.
CVs and applications of suitably qualified persons may be forwarded to the Human Resources Department for the attention of: Ms Suzan Boikanyo (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax 086 230 2077 by no later than 12 May 2014. Enquires may be directed to 011-207-2611.
Should candidates not hear from us 30 days after the closing date of applications, they should consider their a application unsuccessful.
The MICT SETA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and reserves the right not to appoint for the advertised position. MICT SETA welcomes applications from people with disabilities.
FIXED (12 MONTHS INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME)
REFERENCE NUMBER: LPD: 04
MONTHLY STIPEND: R5833.00